• Percent Funding of State Retirement System Liabilities – 3rd worst in the country at 58.3%. (Public Fund Survey)
• Barron’s Magazine also ranked CT as the worst state in terms of states’ financial strength. (2012)
• The Institute for Truth in Accounting rated CT as the state in the worst financial position. (2012)
• Connecticut ranks 48th in “Ranking of States by Cash Solvency” – (January 2014, Mercatus Center, George Mason University)
• Connecticut ranks 49th in Credit Quality – Conning Investment Management Company, 2014.
Malloy & Nappier Responsible for ‘Connecticut’s Disaster’ - Tim for Connecticut