Monday, July 21, 2014

Gee - Wonder why Malloy is not shown with his family in his latest ad?

Connecticut First Lady Cathy Malloy Gripes About Her Car, Media, Seat Belt Laws


“In April I drove to work and I forgot to put my seat belt on, and I was pulled over by police. Of course, they had no idea who I was because I drive this really shitty car, and they didn’t believe that I was the governor’s wife in this shitty car. And I was driving myself, because of course, governor’s wives only get security when we’re with our husbands. We’re pretty second-class without them.

Connecticut First Lady Cathy Malloy Gripes About Her Car, Media, Seat Belt Laws - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Dannel Malloy's Son Arrested After Stamford Mayor's Home Searched By Police For Second Time in 16 Months

The son of Stamford Mayor Dannel Malloy was arrested Wednesday on attempted robbery charges after a report that a victim had been confronted by three armed men, Darien police said Wednesday night.
The arrest came after the mayor's home in the upscale Shippan section of Stamford was searched, which marked the second time that the home on Ocean Drive East had been raided in criminal investigations involving 21-year-old Ben Malloy. The first time was in November 2007 when Ben Malloy was arrested previously on drug charges.
http://blogs.courant.com/capitol_watch/2009/03/dannel-malloy.html
















No comments:

Post a Comment